Sunday, October 21, 2007

More' Jake is Gay' from Jonathan Jaxson

From JJ's blog
As if I haven't told the story before...Jake Gyllenhaal is GAY!!!

Here is a photo of Jake & Reese Witherspoon, looking extremely uncomfortable together while attending the "Rendition" photocall at the 2nd Annual Rome Film Festival today.
The NY Post ran a 'blind item' today which only adds to what I have said previously...

“WHICH movie studio is desperately trying to hide its latest star’s homosexuality? They have made him pair up with his leading lady, whom he couldn’t care less about.”

There is a small chance that the NY Post maybe talking about Zac Efron, but my bets are on Jake & Reese. Especially considering the flood of emails from 'insiders' I have recently received on this story.

It takes balls to actually speak the truth on the rich, famous and powerful. There is always those very scary lawyers that come after you and threaten you and your life thinking you won't ever speak out on it again. That is exactly why the NY Post, Perez and others only place the outings and such as 'blind items' as they are afraid of lawsuits and backlash. For me, I say "BRING IT ON!"


No comments: